Art. 1 – General Provisions
1. We operate the website https://www.leatherlane.it. Navigating and purchasing items on our website translates into accepting our Conditions and Data Protection Policy.
2. These General Provisions are applied to the sales of products exclusively purchased on our website, according to the requirements of Part III, Title III, Cape I, Consumer Code (D.lgs. n. 206/05 modified by D.lgs. n. 21/14 e D.lgs. 70/03) from:
Leather Lane Srl
Legal office: Via Fiume, 20 – 80027 Frattamaggiore (NA)
VAT number: 09891861214
Signed up to REA, number NA – 1065340
3. Users are required to read our Terms & Conditions before accessing any product on our website. Their acceptance is implied at the time of any purchase.
4. Users are invited to download and print a copy of the order form and of the present Terms & Conditions which Leather Lane Srl reserves to modify unilaterally and without prior notice.
5. It is possible to access the products displayed on our website and proceed to purchase them in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Terms & Conditions govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of orders on the Leather Lane website and do not govern, instead, the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hyperlinks.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their sales conditions.
Art. 3 – Contract Conclusion
1. To conclude the purchasing contract, you will need to fill out the electronic form and send it after following the apposite instructions.
2. It contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the methods of payment you can use, the shipping methods and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, how to return the products purchased.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm to have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Notice on the right of withdrawal and processing of personal data.
4. The contract is to be considered concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the accuracy of the data contained therein.
5. The user will be obliged to pay when the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This is done by clicking on the “Buy” button at the end of the guided procedure.
6. Once the contract has been concluded, the seller shall take charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. By completing the registration procedure, users are bound to follow the instructions on the website and provide their personal data.
2. A Confirmation will exempt Leather Lane Srl from any liability regarding the data provided by users. Users are bound to promptly inform Leather Lane Srl of any change in their data.
3. Whereas users communicate inaccurate or incomplete data or if there is a dispute about the payments, Leather Lane Srl has the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related shortcomings have been rectified.
4. During the first request to activate a profile by a user, Leather Lane Srl will assign a username and a password. Users acknowledge that these identifiers constitute the system of validation to the user’s access to the Services and the only suitable system of identification; any action carried out after acceding will be attributed to the user only.
5. Users are bound to maintain the secrecy of their access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 – Products availability
1. Products availability refers to their actual availability at the time users place the order. This availability must however be considered as purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of multiple users on the site, the products could be sold to other customers before the order confirmation.
2. Even after the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of our items. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected by deleting the unavailable product and the user will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the user requests the cancellation of the order, Leather Lane Srl will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the time when Leather Lane Srl becomes aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Marketed products
1. Leather Lane markets footwear and clothing.
2. You can find our detailed product offer on our website: https://www.leatherlane.it/shop/
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
1. The prices of the products will be indicated on the website in correspondence to each product, unless there is a manifest displayed error.
2. In case there is a displayed error, Leather Lane Srl will notify the buyer as soon as possible allowing to confirm the order at the right price or to cancel the order. In any case, Leather Lane Srl will not have the obligation to supply items at a wrong price.
3. Prices shown on the website are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may vary at any time. Changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the shopping cart. Then, users must follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details may be modified by the buyer prior to payment.
5. Payments can be made through:
Debit/credit cards, prepaid cards, Paypal, bank transfers.
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. Leather Lane Srl ships throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Leather Lane Srl will delivery both to the address provided by the user and alternatively to a withdrawal point indicated at the time of purchase.
3. The delivery date is due, for the Italian territory, usually within 1-5 working days; otherwise, if no delivery date is specified, one must consider as valid the estimated delivery date at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum period of 30 days from the order confirmation.
4. For other European Union Countries, a delivery will be made in 3-8 days, and in any case, within the maximum term of 30 days.
5. In non-EU territories delivery will take approximately 5-18 days.
6. If a delivery is not possible, the order will be sent back to us. In this case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
7. If one can’t be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, the delivery will be retried and/or eventually remodulated according to the operating modalities provided by the forwarder and the operating circumstances.
8. If a delivery cannot take place due to causes not attributable to us after thirty days from the date when the order is available for delivery, we will assume that it is intended to terminate the contract.
9. As a result of the contract termination, the paid amount will be refunded, including the delivery costs and excluding any additional costs arising from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without unjustified delay and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be charged to the buyer.
10. Shipping costs are to be paid by the buyer and are clearly indicated at the time of the order.
Art. 9 – Risk passage
1. Any risk relating to the products will be passed to the purchaser from the time of delivery on. The property of the products shall be acquired as soon as the full payment of the due amount has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, in case it takes place at a later date.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial conformity
1. The seller is responsible for any defect of the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the articles to the products ordered, in accordance to the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the buyer has stipulated the contract as a consumer, which means a person who intends to purchase products or services for needs not related to entrepreneurial or business activities, product warranty is valid if a defect will occur within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; the buyer has to submit a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized; the buyer has to correctly fill in the online return form.
3. In case of non-compliance, the user who has concluded the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract relatively to the disputed goods and the resulting refund of the price paid.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance to the current legal provisions, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 since receiving the products.
2. In case of multiple purchases made by the buyer within a single order but delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal may send an email, indicating the order number and personal references of the user, to:
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the model withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, Part B, D.Lgs 21/2014.
5. The items must be returned to:
Leather Lane Srl
Via Fiume, 20
Frattamaggiore (NA) 80027
6. The goods must be returned intact, in their original packaging, complete in all their parts and with the complete tax documentation attached. Prior verification of all the above, the website will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum of 14 days from the receipt of the same, and any shipping costs paid by the user.
7. The returning costs will be held by Leather Lane Srl.
8. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of the Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by the Legislative Decree 21/2014, the website may suspend the refund until receiving the items, or until the buyer sends a documentaded proof of having returned them.
9. The right of withdrawal will not apply if the services and products of Leather Lane Srl are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
10. The website will proceed to the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In case the payment has been made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, they must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null for any reason, this will in no case affect the validity and compliance with the other provisions of these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Contacts
1. Any information request can be sent via e-mail to the following address: [email protected] and by mail to:
Leather Lane Srl
Via Fiume, 20
Frattamaggiore (NA) 80027
Art. 15 – Applicable law and jurisdiction
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted in accordance with it, except for any other overriding norm prevailing in the country of residence of the buyer. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to the Italian law.
2. Any dispute inherent and/or consequential to them must be resolved exclusively in the Italian court. In particular, if the user is a Consumer, any dispute must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the user according to the law.